Zimmermann 101-3374 Drag Link Rod End
Drag Link Rod End
Autoplicity was founded in 2003. In the early age of e-commerce, a group of enthusiasts strived to find a solution to their problem.
They loved their car, but no one would support it; no products, no development, just the same old stuff. Before social media was popular, they scoured automotive web-boards looking for DIY's and if possibly manufactures would listen to them or a group.
They realized that something had to be done and it had to have a good backing behind it. They put together a plan to achieve something new, something different in the automotive online world.
They didn't want just a website with parts, but they wanted to have passionate people like them who knew the cars inside and out working with them. After that, the rest was history and Autoplicity was built with that core concept always in mind.
We accept the following forms of payment.
We do charge sales tax in Illinois
- Please see the "Shipping and Payment" tab or the top of the listing for shipping costs.
- We ship within 2 business day(s).
- We do not ship to APO/FPO or Post Office box addresses on
- We use UPS and Fedex for most orders. We are unable to guarantee a specific carrier.
- In-stock items can ship from multiple warehouses. To avoid delays, we ship the order from your nearest stocking warehouse. This means orders may arrive in multiple boxes or at different times.
- We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or Guam on .
- Standard shipping is 1-5 business day delivery on most items.
- Additional delivery days may apply in some instances, such as hazardous items, mounted tires and wheels, oversized items, truck freight items, select zip codes, Global Shipping Program and remote delivery areas.
- 30 days of receipt of merchandise.
- Returns must be shipped within 10 days of request approval.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. These fees apply unless the item is defective, damaged, or deemed an Autoplicity error.
- Once we have received the item in our warehouse and it has been inspected by our returns department, a full refund will be issued within 72 hours.
- If it was the wrong item, we will get you a new one at our cost! That's a promise.
- We will do anything we can to get you the best and right parts. Reach out to us, we will show you why we are automotive experts.
- How to do a return? Lets return your order easily:
- 1. Box up the item(s) just like they came or to the best of your ability.
- 2. Print out a shipping label.
- 3. Drop the item off at a UPS/Fedex/USPS Store or staffed location, please also let us know when done. We need to be able to track the item.
- 4. Once we get it back in brand new and re-sellable condition, we will credit you back!
- That's it, nothing more to do.
The following states the Autoplicity dot com policy regarding the privacy rights of visitors to this website. We respect your right to privacy and your desire for a secure online shopping experience. Autoplicity can be reached by telephone at 1-847-983-6032.
Information we collect and how it's used
We collect aggregate information on visits made to our pages.
This information helps us improve the content of our site.
Other Information We Collect
When you purchase a product on Autoplicity dot com, we ask you for the following information: name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and credit card. This information is used to process your order and if necessary, to contact you for help when we are processing an order. All information we collect is stored in a secure database.
Autoplicity also collects e-mail addresses voluntarily to inform our customers that we received the order.
About Children (Under 18)
For their protection, we ask that children do not submit information to us without the consent of a parent or guardian.
We use GoDaddy as our SSL (Secure Socket Layer) digital certificate provider, providing our customers the strongest certificate services available up to 256bit encryption. Your credit card information is encrypted while traveling the Internet.
Disclosure of Information Policy
We never make your e-mail address available to any other company or organization.
If you have supplied us with your postal address, we do not share your name and address with any companies.
Need to make a change?
If you would like to change any of your transactional information in our database please feel free to contact us. You'll find our phone number and address at the top of this page.
This site makes chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.