U.S. Parts Outlet
Moroso 62080 Cylinder Head Work Stand 2 Supports Per Set
No Installation Instructions Available
Manufacturer Part Number:
Cylinder Head Work Stand; 2 Supports Per Set;
Designed For All Popular Cylinder heads
Provides An Inexpensive Safe/Sure Mount
Dissembles For Easy Storage In Tool Box
Two Supports Per Set
Thank You for Shopping with U.S. Parts Outlet
We appreciate your business. If you have any questions regarding shipping, returns, or products please see our policies listed below.
U.S. Parts Outlet is proud to offer FREE FedEx ground shipping on all orders. U.S. Parts Outlet is only shipping to the 48 continental United States at this time.
Once an item leaves the continental 48 states the following exemptions apply:
- U.S. Parts Outlet is not responsible for shipping damage that occurs during international transit.
- All Manufacturer Warranties are void.
- Items that leave the continental 48 U.S. states are exempt from return or exchange.
Special Shipping Requests:
- U.S. Parts Outlet sends all packages without a signature verification requirement for our customer's convenience.
- Customers shipping packages to apartments, condos, or locations where theft might occur should make special arrangements for their items. As a customer making a purchase from U.S. Parts Outlet you, the buyer, release U.S. Parts Outlet of all responsibility of lost or stolen items after delivery. A recommended best practice is to ship the package to your apartment or condominium's administration office.
- All address change requests made after the purchase of an item will have to be forwarded to Fedex Ground Services through U.S. Parts Outlet personnel. Fedex does not guarantee delivery to the new address provided once the item has been shipped.
Buyers are welcome to return any product to U.S. Parts Outlet within 60 days of your order date. U.S. Parts Outlet does not accept returns after 60 days. All returns must be accompanied by a MRA (Merchandise Return Authorizations) which will be issued to via email from U.S. Parts Outlet. All items must be returned in original packaging to be considered "New", if an item is sent back in anything other than the original packaging we have the right to refuse the part. MRA's expire 30 days after date of issue. In the event that an MRA expires, a new MRA must be requested in order to return product to U.S. Parts Outlet.
U.S. Parts Outlet is not liable for damage that occurs as a result of improper installation or abuse. Parts that are damaged as a result of installation or abuse are non-returnable. U.S. Parts Outlet is not responsible for expenses such as labor, towing, car rental, lodging, etc. that may be incurred as the result of a defective or damaged part.
Product data is provided by the manufacturer; therefore, U.S. Parts Outlet makes no guarantee with respect to the accuracy of the parts lookup process. It is the responsibility of the installer to verify the fit of any and all parts prior to installation. Shipping charges are non-refundable and all return orders will be charged a $10 restock fee.
The following parts are non-returnable: Installed parts, painted parts, racing parts and custom made parts. Electrical/electronic parts cannot be returned if they have been plugged in or if the package seal has been broken. Installed and electrical/electronic parts are only covered under manufacturer defect warrantees and can only be exchanged at the manufacturer's discretion.
U.S Parts Outlet offers a broad selection of aftermarket performance accessories for a variety of vehicles. U.S. Parts Outlet is an American company that is staffed with enthusiasts that have plenty of experience turning wrenches on their own projects. All items for sale on our store are authentic and purchased from the manufacturer directly, no second hand, blemishes or knock-offs. All items come sealed in factory boxes with factory packaging.
Please contact US Parts Outlet to receive a full PDF copy of the manufacturer's item warranty