FEATURES & BENEFITS
Fidanza Performance lightweight aluminum flywheels deliver
- Faster throttle response and quicker acceleration
- Additional horsepower to the wheels (reduced parasitic losses)
- Smoother, faster shifting
- Easier braking, better slowing (due to reduced rotational mass)
- Reduced clutch wear and improved efficiency (from better heat dissipation)
- Cost savings and longevity (replaceable friction plate = infinitely re-buildable design)
- Potential for increased fuel economy (if you can keep your foot off the gas)
- Quality and reliability (Made in the USA from top grade materials)
Fidanza Performance lightweight aluminum flywheels are designed, engineered and manufactured right here in the USA. Our team doesn’t just take a stock flywheel and copy it out of aluminum like some others do. We actually analyze the originals and engineer improvements where needed; whether it be in overall balance, critical clearances or improved design, our flywheels are built for performance. Machined from the highest quality 6061 T6 or 2024 T3 aluminum, each flywheel is manufactured to deliver optimum tensile strength, heat dissipation and weight reduction, without going too light and causing poor idle and driving issues like some of the ultra-lightweight competitors. We aren’t always the lightest, but we are the best!
All our aluminum flywheels are CAD designed/engineered and precision CNC machined from top quality billet aluminum forgings to strict tolerances for optimum performance and reliability. All flywheels are balanced and thoroughly inspected for quality and fitment.
Fidanza aluminum flywheels are made from the highest quality 6061 T6 or 2024 T3 aluminum. These materials are fantastic for strength, heat dissipation and of course reduction in weight.
2002-2006 Acura RSX (2.0L K20, 5 speed)
2002-2006 Acura RSX TYPE-S (2.0L K20, 6 speed)
2002-2005 Honda Civic Si (2.0L K20, 5 speed)
2006-2008 Honda Civic Si (2.0L K20, 6 speed)
Flywheel Weight is 8LBS