1998 Ford Ranger Drag Car Supercharged 460c.i. V8 Dual 4bbl Carbs For Sale
1998 Ford Ranger Drag Car Supercharged 460c.i. V8 Dual 4bbl Carbs
This Ford Ranger for sale has been viewed times.
Click HERE for more information about this vehicle.
Clint, Mark R. or Lawrence
427 Little Hills Ind Blvd
St Charles Missouri 63301
1998 Ford Ranger
Automatic (C6) C6
460C.I. Crate V8
This 1999 Ford Ranger Race Car For Sale Has A 460c.i. Performance Built Crate 4bbl V8, BDS Blower, C6 Performance Built Transmission, Dual Racing Seats w/ Harnesses, 4 Link Rear Suspension, Fuel Cell, Hoosier 31"x18.5" Rear Tires, Full Roll Cage, Transmission Cooler w/ Electric Fan, B&M Shifter, 4 Wheel Power Disc Brakes, Custom Frame and Suspension, Griffin Aluminum Radiator, Sold on Bill of Sale Only, This Blown 460 Dual 4 Barrel V8 Is Monster Muscle For the Track!
Directions to Dealer
Options and Standard Features
Stock Number: CC65318
VIN Number: 00000000000000000
Model Year: 1998
Interior Color: Black & Gray
Exterior Color: Black
Body Type: Pickup Truck
Engine Description: 460C.I. Crate V8
Fuel Type: Gasoline
Fuel Induction: Sequential MPI
Valves Per Cylinder: 2
Transmission: Automatic (C6) C6
Wheels Spare Rim Type: Steel
Independent Suspension: Front
Roof and Glass
Front Wipers: Variable Intermittent
Privacy Glass: Light
Front Seat Type: Split-Bench
Power Outlets: 2
Steering Power: Power Steering
Steering Wheel Trim: Plastic/Vinyl
Front Headrests: Fixed
Driver and Passenger Airbag: Cancellable
Front Hip Room: 52.7
Front Shoulder Room: 54.5
Front Leg Room: 42.2
Fast Lane Classic Cars
427 Little Hills Ind Blvd
St Charles Missouri 63301
Mon, Fri:09:00 AM-07:00 PM CST
Tues-Thurs:09:00 AM-06:00 PM CST
Saturday:09:00 AM-05:00 PM CST
Check out similar vehicles in our inventory.
Secure Credit Application
Applying for a vehicle loan online is one of the quickest and easiest application methods. Our secure application is easy to complete, all you need are a few personal and employment details.
- Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Please read eBay's User Agreement
- Fast Lane Classic Cars reserves the right to,
- Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction.
- Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary.
- Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid.
- Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules: Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid"
- If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction:
- You may retract that bid before that last 12-hour period but only for exceptional circumstances. You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction.
- If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction:
- You will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
- Funds & Financing:
- For help in arranging for a Pre-Approved loan or for any questions please e-mail or phone Sharronat
(636) 323-4202 prior to bidding.
- Buyers Inspection: Fast Lane Classic Cars has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. Fast Lane Classic Cars welcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
- Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold "as is". Manufacturer's warranties may still apply. Extended warranty may be available, e-mail or phone Lawrence at (636) 323-4202 for details. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
- Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered.
- Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time we pay a vehicle off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing, there are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. If payment is made by cashier's or personal checks we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared.
- Shipping & Delivery:
- All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. Fast Lane Classic Cars will help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!
- Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided by Fast Lane Classic Cars as a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not with Fast Lane Classic Cars .
- The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure.
- Finalizing your Purchase:
- Fast Lane Classic Cars will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes.
- Successful high bidder MUST communicate with Lawrence at Fast Lane Classic Cars by e-mail or phone
(636) 323-4202 within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.
- In order to secure bid on vehicle, Successful bidder (BUYER) must within 24 hours of bid closing send to Seller a Deposit in the amount of $500 by major credit card, cash in person or bank certified funds. Within 7 days of bid closing, Buyer must send balance of funds by cash in person or bank certified funds to Seller.
- At time of sending initial deposit, Buyer MUST fax copy of their State issued valid Driver License. Furthermore, before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller.
- There will be a $95 Documentation Fee added to the final price of all vehicles.
Selling a Vehicle? Create Professional Listings Fast and Easy. Click Here!
Copyright © 2018 Auction123 - All rights reserved. - Disclaimer
Auction123 (a service and listing/software company) and the Seller has done his/her best to disclose the equipment/condition of this vehicle/purchase. However, Auction123 disclaims any warranty as to the accuracy or to the working condition of the vehicle/equipment listed. The purchaser or prospective purchaser should verify with the Seller the accuracy of all the information listed within this ad.