1968 Chevrolet Nova SS 572 Big Block V8 Automatic Transmission 68 $120K Invested For Sale
1968 Chevrolet Nova SS 572 Big Block V8 Automatic Transmission 68 $120K Invested
This Chevrolet Nova for sale has been viewed times.
Click HERE for more information about this vehicle.
13134 Salem Alliance Rd
Salem Ohio 44460
1968 Chevrolet Nova SS
572 V8 Big Block
This Amazing 1968 Nova SS Restomod is a recent no expense spared Professional Nut & Bolt Rotisserie Restoration with Less than 200 miles on it since completion. She is Powered by a Brand New GM Performance 572 Big Block with Hilborn Injection (around 750 hp) bolted to automatic transmission and it puts the power to the ground through a Positrac rear end. This car was built for street but is fully ready for track use. It runs on High octane pump gas but it likes 107 octane when available. Power Steering and Power Brakes make this car simple to drive around town. The interior is all new including gauges seats carpet headliner and Even a brand New Vintage Air system (Cold Air/Heat/Defrost). The body is laser straight with an absolute stunning no expense spared paint job. This car is street legal and everything is working as it should including headlights dash lights interior lights and blinkers. I do not have receipts from the build but from our inspection and the components we are sure there is well over 120K in this build. This car fires right up idles smooth pulls strong shifts smooth drives straight down the road and stops on a dime. This car has Dual AGM batteries so it is always ready to go. This car was traded in at our Dealership for a Brand new Hellcat last year so we have had a chance to inspect fine tune and drive this car. There are no leaks no smoke and no issues with this one. Overall this car is simply amazing. It is a complete car and is ready to go. Also remember we can facilitate shipping right to your door.
Have Questions? Call or Text Chris at330-990-6970
Directions to Dealer
Options and Standard Features
Stock Number: 107P
VIN Number: 114278W218911
Model Year: 1968
Vehicle Trim: SS
Interior Color: Silver
Exterior Color: Maroon
Secure Credit Application
Applying for a vehicle loan online is one of the quickest and easiest application methods. Our secure application is easy to complete, all you need are a few personal and employment details.
Check out similar vehicles in our inventory.
13134 Salem Alliance Rd
Salem Ohio 44460
Tues, Wed, Fri:09:00 AM-06:00 PM EST
Mon, Thurs:09:00 AM-08:00 PM EST
Saturday:09:00 AM-04:00 PM EST
- Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Please read eBay's User Agreement
- JK Galleria reserves the right to,
- Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction.
- Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary.
- Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid.
- Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules: Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid"
- If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction:
- You may retract that bid before that last 12-hour period but only for exceptional circumstances. You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction.
- If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction:
- You will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
- Funds & Financing:
(888) 908-0127 prior to bidding.
- Buyers Inspection: JK Galleria has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. JK Galleria welcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
- Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold "as is". Manufacturer's warranties may still apply. Extended warranty may be available, e-mail or phone Chris at (888) 908-0127 for details. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
- Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered.
- Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time we pay a vehicle off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing, there are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. If payment is made by cashier's or personal checks we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared.
- Shipping & Delivery:
- All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. JK Galleria will help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!
- Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided by JK Galleria as a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not with JK Galleria.
- The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure.
- Finalizing your Purchase:
- JK Galleria will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes.
- Successful high bidder MUST communicate with Chris at JK Galleria by e-mail or phone
(888) 908-0127 within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.
- In order to secure bid on vehicle, Successful bidder (BUYER) must within 24 hours of bid closing send to Seller a Deposit in the amount of 10% by major credit card, cash in person or bank certified funds. Within 72 hours of bid closing, Buyer must send balance of funds by cash in person or bank certified funds to Seller.
- At time of sending initial deposit, Buyer MUST fax copy of their State issued valid Driver License. Furthermore, before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller.
Selling a Vehicle? Create Professional Listings Fast and Easy. Click Here!
Copyright © 2018 Auction123 - All rights reserved. - Disclaimer
Auction123 (a service and listing/software company) and the Seller has done his/her best to disclose the equipment/condition of this vehicle/purchase. However, Auction123 disclaims any warranty as to the accuracy or to the working condition of the vehicle/equipment listed. The purchaser or prospective purchaser should verify with the Seller the accuracy of all the information listed within this ad.