1969 Camaro RS Z28 SS Pro Touring 502ci V8 Resto-Mod 6-Speed Manual 69 For Sale
1969 Camaro RS Z28 SS Pro Touring 502ci V8 Resto-Mod 6-Speed Manual 69
This Chevrolet Camaro for sale has been viewed times.
Click HERE for more information about this vehicle.
13134 Salem Alliance Rd
Salem Ohio 44460
1969 Chevrolet Camaro
Have Questions? Call or Text Chris at
Multiple Show winner including the World Of Wheels
547 miles since the build was completed
This Camaro is part of the Rick George Collection. Rick George is the founder and former President of Rick's First Generation Camaro and has been a long timeCamaro Guru.
This build was done as an exclusive joint effort between Detroit Speed & Engineering & Stan's Restorations, so you can rest assured the quality of the build is second to none!
Check out the goodies this beast has:
- 502 Ram Jet GM Crate Engine
- Ceramic Coated Hooker Headers
- Vintage Air Conditioning System
- Be Cool Aluminum Radiator with Dual Electric Fans
- Centerforce Dual Disc Hydraulic Clutch
- Rockland Gear Tranzilla Jr. T-56 6-Speed Transmission with B&M Shifter
- DSE Hydroformed Subframe With Frame Connectors
- DSE Upper & Lower Tubular Control Arms
- DSE Coil Overs With Special Valving
- Power Rack & Pinion Steering
- Splined NASCAR Style Front Sway Bar
- C6 Front Hubs & Bearing Packs
- Baer Brakes Front & Rear With Drilled & Slotted Rotors
- Hotchkis Sport Rear Leaf Springs
- Koni Rear Shocks
- 2-1/2" Flowmaster Exhaust with Crossover Pipe
- Ford 9" Posi-Trac Rear End
- DSE Mini Tubs & Crossmember
- Budnik Wheels 17" X 10" Front & 17" X 12" Rear
- B.F. Goodrich Comp T/A G-Force Tires
- All New American Autowire Upgraded Wiring
- DSE Dash with Ultra Lite Autometer Gauges
- Recaro Black Leather Front Buckets
- Custom Made Rear Seat To Match Front Recaro Seats
- Marquez Design Door Panels & Rear Side Panels Wrapped in Matching Leather
- Budnik Steering Wheel
- Ididit Steering Column
- Kenwood Stereo
- Trunk Mounted Optima Battery
- Full Build log with pictures and manuals
Have Questions? Call or Text Chris at
Directions to Dealer
Options and Standard Features
Aux Audio Jack
Leather Steering Wheel
MP3 CD Player
17"" Chrome Budnik Wheels
BF Goodrich G-Force T/A Tires
Black Racing Stripe
Budnik Steering Wheels
Koni Rear Shocks
Recaro Front Seats
Rockland Tranzilla 6-Speed
Stock Number: 904P
VIN Number: 124379N503774
Model Year: 1969
Vehicle Trim: Resto-Mod
Interior Color: Black
Exterior Color: Yellow
Drive Train Type: RWD
Secure Credit Application
Applying for a vehicle loan online is one of the quickest and easiest application methods. Our secure application is easy to complete, all you need are a few personal and employment details.
Check out similar vehicles in our inventory.
13134 Salem Alliance Rd
Salem Ohio 44460
Tues, Wed, Fri:09:00 AM-06:00 PM EST
Mon, Thurs:09:00 AM-08:00 PM EST
Saturday:09:00 AM-04:00 PM EST
- Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Please read eBay's User Agreement
- JK Galleria reserves the right to,
- Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction.
- Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary.
- Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid.
- Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules: Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid"
- If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction:
- You may retract that bid before that last 12-hour period but only for exceptional circumstances. You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction.
- If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction:
- You will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
- Funds & Financing:
(888) 908-0127 prior to bidding.
- Buyers Inspection: JK Galleria has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. JK Galleria welcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
- Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold "as is". Manufacturer's warranties may still apply. Extended warranty may be available, e-mail or phone Chris at (888) 908-0127 for details. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
- Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered.
- Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time we pay a vehicle off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing, there are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. If payment is made by cashier's or personal checks we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared.
- Shipping & Delivery:
- All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. JK Galleria will help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!
- Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided by JK Galleria as a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not with JK Galleria.
- The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure.
- Finalizing your Purchase:
- JK Galleria will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes.
- Successful high bidder MUST communicate with Chris at JK Galleria by e-mail or phone
(888) 908-0127 within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.
- In order to secure bid on vehicle, Successful bidder (BUYER) must within 24 hours of bid closing send to Seller a Deposit in the amount of 10% by major credit card, cash in person or bank certified funds. Within 72 hours of bid closing, Buyer must send balance of funds by cash in person or bank certified funds to Seller.
- At time of sending initial deposit, Buyer MUST fax copy of their State issued valid Driver License. Furthermore, before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller.
Selling a Vehicle? Create Professional Listings Fast and Easy. Click Here!
Copyright © 2018 Auction123 - All rights reserved. - Disclaimer
Auction123 (a service and listing/software company) and the Seller has done his/her best to disclose the equipment/condition of this vehicle/purchase. However, Auction123 disclaims any warranty as to the accuracy or to the working condition of the vehicle/equipment listed. The purchaser or prospective purchaser should verify with the Seller the accuracy of all the information listed within this ad.