Supercharged 5.0 Coyote - Big and Tall Edition For Sale
Supercharged 5.0 Coyote - Big and Tall Edition
This Shelby Cobra for sale has been viewed times.
Click HERE for more information about this vehicle.
53 Laurel Pass
Ocala Florida 34480
1965 Backdraft Racing Cobra - Supercharged 5.0 Coyote
A new build with only 100 miles on the odometer. This very special Edition "Big and Tall Edition" Cobra has been outfitted with the 5.0 Coyote V8 that has been Roush Supercharged and paired with a Tremec 5 speed manual transmission.
You can find more than one manufacturer of Cobra replicas out there. Some are kit cars that are cheap to build with cheap parts, and then there are those that are very close to exact reproductions like this Backdraft Racing Cobra. This is a true tribute to the original 1965 Shelby Cobra with authentic looks, but with a newer drive train, and the drive and feel of a modern day sports car.
Thanks to quality workmanship, the doors fit neatly in place and the trunk lines up with the fenders as it should. The flawless paint is buffed to a brilliant finish that you can comb your hair in.
Well designed bucket seats hold you in place during aggressive driving, while hanging tight to the Ford Racing steering wheel. The shifter for the 6-speed manual transmission is placed with a forward leaning stance and makes shifting a breeze. Racing-style shoulder harnesses are installed for both driver and passenger. Big AutoMeter analog gauges fill the instrument panel with information, and they do a good job impersonating the reverse-rotation Smiths units in the original Cobra while being much more reliable and accurate.
For power, it's hard to beat new muscle technology, so a modern day 5.0 Coyote V8 with a Roush Supercharger powers this Cobra. It's a perfect fit in the Cobra's engine bay, and the big supercharged V8 cranks out big horsepower on pump gas while weighing a fraction of its 427 cubic inch ancestors. With factory fuel injection, it starts and runs with the push of a button and there is never any tuning required. A few carbon fibered accents dress up the engine bay and the new technology in this Cobra make it fun and very easy to drive. The chassis is fabricated with rectangular tubing for durability. It has custom suspension front and rear for both comfort and agility. 4-wheel disc brakes, rack-and-pinion steering, and professional assembly make this a supercar that you can drive every day if you choose to.
This beast looks savage with the 245/40/18 front tires and 295/40/18 rear tires.
Due to the size restrictions of the Shelby Cobra replica cars, only people of a smaller stature have traditionally been able to fit comfortably in one of these iconic cars. We at Modern Muscle Cars decided to create our version of a "Big and Tall Edition." We started with lowering the foot box to have more foot room below the pedals. Then we created and built a new seat design to make the seats very comfortable with a great seat position. We were also able to to lower the seats giving the tall driver a view through the windshield, not over the windshield. Lastly, we re-positioned the seat tracks to more effectively utilize the vacant space behind the seat, thereby moving the seat rearward. The end result? The Modern Muscle Cars Big and Tall Edition Shelby Cobra that will comfortably fit any man that is in the 6'2 to 6'4 range and up to 350 lbs.
Build options on this Cobra include:
Ford Racing 5.0 Coyote
T5 5 speed Transmission
Carbon Fiber Air Intake
Ford Racing Valve Covers
Power Disc Brakes
Custom Diamond Stitched Interior
Backdraft-logo floor mats
Ford Racing Steering Wheel
Autometer Gauges Upgrade
Driver Raydot Mirror
We sell Horsepower! Located in Ocala, FL. We are a FL licensed Auto and RV dealership. We buy and sell supercharged Modern Muscle Cars. 600+ HP is our specialty. All aluminum Car and Toy Haulers available.
It all started in the fall of 2014. I had just finished working on my 1969 Big Block Camaro and was excited to bring it home and take my girl for a ride. She got in it and I fired it up. Before we made it a mile she wanted me to turn around and go back home. “It smells like exhaust, there is no A/C, the seat springs are pushing into my back, and it’s old. There is nothing fun about this.” I was heartbroken, but it got me thinking, and the vision of Modern Muscle Cars was born. Detroit has done a fantastic job of bringing us the Muscle Car era part two. We are taking it to the next level!Modern Muscle Cars of Ocala, Fl. offers only the finest, very low mileage, as close as you can get to "NEW" muscle cars. We search the country over to find those very special cars that have been pampered, garaged, and rarely driven. When we find one that meets our requirements, we bring that car to our Ocala showroom. Each car is thoroughly checked, inside and out. Then the fun begins.We add Superchargers to all of our vehicles… Why? Because it makes our cars and Jeeps unique, and fast, while making them extremely reliable. If it's a manual shift, we change the shifter to the "Short throw" Hurst style shifter for smooth and lightning fast shifts. We add a Stage One handling suspension which lowers the car to give it better handling and to enhance that muscle car stance. We add a custom designed leather interior, custom wheels and tires and our own stripes give it the finishing touches to create a one of a kind beauty that will outrun most other cars on the street today. Our cars are fast, beautiful and reliable. It still amazes me that back in my younger days getting a car that had over 400 h.p. to drive reliably on the street was a huge challenge. Today, we have almost all of our inventory putting out over 500 h.p. and many are over 700 h.p.Modern Muscle Cars in Ocala has a wide network established that enables us to find whatever vehicle you might be looking for. Check out our INVENTORY and see what we have. If we don't have it, we can get it!We are a Florida State fully licensed and bonded motor vehicle dealer.Andy Ackerman
- OwnerMike McCormack
- General Manager
Options and Standard Features
VIN Number: AE9BMAAH8F1MT1051
Model Year: 1965
Style Name: Supercharged 5.0 Coyote 0 Dr
Exterior Color: Black
Interior Color: Black
Directions to Dealer
Check out similar vehicles in our inventory.
Modern Muscle Cars
53 Laurel Pass
Ocala Florida 34480
Mon-Fri:09:00 AM-05:00 PM EST
- Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Please read eBay's User Agreement
- Modern Muscle Cars reserves the right to,
- Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction.
- Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary.
- Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid.
- Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules: Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid"
- If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction:
- You may retract that bid before that last 12-hour period but only for exceptional circumstances. You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction.
- If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction:
- You will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
- Funds & Financing:
(352) 789-3364 prior to bidding.
- Buyers Inspection: Modern Muscle Cars has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. Modern Muscle Cars welcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
- Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold "as is". Manufacturer's warranties may still apply. Extended warranty may be available, e-mail or phone Mike at (352) 789-3364 for details. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
- Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered.
- Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time we pay a vehicle off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing, there are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. If payment is made by cashier's or personal checks we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared.
- Shipping & Delivery:
- All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. Modern Muscle Cars will help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!
- Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided by Modern Muscle Cars as a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not with Modern Muscle Cars.
- The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure.
- Finalizing your Purchase:
- Modern Muscle Cars will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes.
- Successful high bidder MUST communicate with Mike at Modern Muscle Cars by e-mail or phone
(352) 789-3364 within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.
- In order to secure bid on vehicle, Successful bidder (BUYER) must within 24 hours of bid closing send to Seller a Deposit in the amount of 10% by major credit card, cash in person or bank certified funds. Within 72 hours of bid closing, Buyer must send balance of funds by cash in person or bank certified funds to Seller.
- At time of sending initial deposit, Buyer MUST fax copy of their State issued valid Driver License. Furthermore, before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller.
Selling a Vehicle? Create Professional Listings Fast and Easy. Click Here!
Copyright © 2018 Auction123 - All rights reserved. - Disclaimer
Auction123 (a service and listing/software company) and the Seller has done his/her best to disclose the equipment/condition of this vehicle/purchase. However, Auction123 disclaims any warranty as to the accuracy or to the working condition of the vehicle/equipment listed. The purchaser or prospective purchaser should verify with the Seller the accuracy of all the information listed within this ad.