Rare Avalanche Grey Color, Big and Tall Edition, Financing Available!! For Sale
Rare Avalanche Grey Color, Big and Tall Edition, Financing Available!!
This Shelby Cobra for sale has been viewed times.
Click HERE for more information about this vehicle.
Mike McCormack (352) 789-3364 53 Laurel Pass Ocala Florida 34480
1965 Backdraft Racing Shelby Cobra
- VIN: AE9BMAAH2G1MT1046
- Mileage: 250
- Color: Avalanche Grey
- Trans: Manual
- Engine: 5.0 Coyote
- Drivetrain: RWD
This 1965 Backdraft Racing Shelby Cobra Replica is a brand new build with under 200 miles on the odometer. This awesome "Avalanche Grey" Cobra has a modern day Ford 5.0L Coyote V8 under the hood. Check out the color-coordinated diamond stitching in the leather seats. At 430HP, this is one high performance ride considering the car weighs just 2400 LBS. To handle the power, a Tremec TKO-600 five-speed transmission was installed. On the back end, there are BMW 3.31 gears. Also included are BMW power disc brakes, power steering, full independent BMW suspension, 18” knock-off wheels wrapped in Nitto Z rated tires with drag radials on the rear, and an aluminum radiator. For safety, there is a 4-point seat belt harness on both seats. This edition has been blacked out with black sidepipes, black window frame, and black roll cage. quick jacks front and rear, upgraded Autometer gauges and a full aluminum gas tank top off the options on this build.
Options installed on this build include:
Modern 5.0 Coyote V8 $23,195)
Big And Tall Edition ($2,250)
Autometer Gauges ($600)
Diamond Stitched Interior ($1,350)
Sparco Steering Wheel ($250)
Cam Lock Seat Belts ($440)
Black Out Package ($2,750)
Paint Protection Nose and Fenders ($750)
Paint Protection Door Tops ($250)
Paint Engine Compartment ($890)
Pin Striping ($400)
LED Headlights ($450)
Ray Dot Mirror ($145)
Graphics on Wheels ($125)
Power Steering ($2,200)
Ceramic Coated Headers ($350)
Ceramic Coated Sidepipes ($750)
$299 Doc fee added to sale price
Modern Muscle Cars 2
We sell Horsepower! Located in Ocala, FL. We are a FL licensed Auto and RV dealership. We buy and sell supercharged Modern Muscle Cars. 600+ HP is our specialty. All aluminum Car and Toy Haulers available.
It all started in the fall of 2014. I had just finished working on my 1969 Big Block Camaro and was excited to bring it home and take my girl for a ride. She got in it and I fired it up. Before we made it a mile she wanted me to turn around and go back home. “It smells like exhaust, there is no A/C, the seat springs are pushing into my back, and it’s old. There is nothing fun about this.” I was heartbroken, but it got me thinking, and the vision of Modern Muscle Cars was born. Detroit has done a fantastic job of bringing us the Muscle Car era part two. We are taking it to the next level!Modern Muscle Cars of Ocala, Fl. offers only the finest, very low mileage, as close as you can get to "NEW" muscle cars. We search the country over to find those very special cars that have been pampered, garaged, and rarely driven. When we find one that meets our requirements, we bring that car to our Ocala showroom. Each car is thoroughly checked, inside and out. Then the fun begins.We add Superchargers to all of our vehicles… Why? Because it makes our cars and Jeeps unique, and fast, while making them extremely reliable. If it's a manual shift, we change the shifter to the "Short throw" Hurst style shifter for smooth and lightning fast shifts. We add a Stage One handling suspension which lowers the car to give it better handling and to enhance that muscle car stance. We add a custom designed leather interior, custom wheels and tires and our own stripes give it the finishing touches to create a one of a kind beauty that will outrun most other cars on the street today. Our cars are fast, beautiful and reliable. It still amazes me that back in my younger days getting a car that had over 400 h.p. to drive reliably on the street was a huge challenge. Today, we have almost all of our inventory putting out over 500 h.p. and many are over 700 h.p.Modern Muscle Cars in Ocala has a wide network established that enables us to find whatever vehicle you might be looking for. Check out our INVENTORY and see what we have. If we don't have it, we can get it!We are a Florida State fully licensed and bonded motor vehicle dealer.Andy Ackerman
- OwnerMike McCormack
- General Manager
Options and Standard Features Basic Information
- VIN Number: AE9BMAAH2G1MT1046
- Model Year: 1965
- Style Name: 5.0 Coyote 0 Dr
- Exterior Color: Avalanche Grey
- Fuel Type: Unknown
- Engine Description: 5.0 Coyote
- Drive Train Type: RWD
- Transmission: Manual
Similar Vehicles Check out similar vehicles in our inventory. View Inventory
Contact Modern Muscle Cars 53 Laurel Pass Ocala Florida 34480 View Map
- Mon-Fri:09:00 AM-05:00 PM EST
- Sat, Sun:Closed
- Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Please read eBay's User Agreement
- Modern Muscle Cars reserves the right to,
- Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction.
- Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary.
- Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid.
- Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules: Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid"
- If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction:
- You may retract that bid before that last 12-hour period but only for exceptional circumstances. You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction.
- If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction:
- You will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
- Funds & Financing:
(352) 789-3364 prior to bidding.
- Buyers Inspection: Modern Muscle Cars has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. Modern Muscle Cars welcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
- Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold "as is". Manufacturer's warranties may still apply. Extended warranty may be available, e-mail or phone Mike at (352) 789-3364 for details. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
- Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered.
- Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time we pay a vehicle off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing, there are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. If payment is made by cashier's or personal checks we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared.
- Shipping & Delivery:
- All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. Modern Muscle Cars will help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!
- Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided by Modern Muscle Cars as a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not with Modern Muscle Cars.
- The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure.
- Finalizing your Purchase:
- Modern Muscle Cars will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes.
- Successful high bidder MUST communicate with Mike at Modern Muscle Cars by e-mail or phone
(352) 789-3364 within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.
- In order to secure bid on vehicle, Successful bidder (BUYER) must within 24 hours of bid closing send to Seller a Deposit in the amount of 10% by major credit card, cash in person or bank certified funds. Within 72 hours of bid closing, Buyer must send balance of funds by cash in person or bank certified funds to Seller.
- At time of sending initial deposit, Buyer MUST fax copy of their State issued valid Driver License. Furthermore, before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller.
Selling a Vehicle? Create Professional Listings Fast and Easy. Click Here! Copyright © 2018 Auction123 - All rights reserved. - Disclaimer
Auction123 (a service and listing/software company) and the Seller has done his/her best to disclose the equipment/condition of this vehicle/purchase. However, Auction123 disclaims any warranty as to the accuracy or to the working condition of the vehicle/equipment listed. The purchaser or prospective purchaser should verify with the Seller the accuracy of all the information listed within this ad.