Factory Five Racing MKIV Roadster Cobra Replica Never Registered For Sale
Factory Five Racing MKIV Roadster Cobra Replica Never Registered
This Replica/Kit Makes Factory Five Racing for sale has been viewed times.
|Car make & model:
||Replica/Kit Makes Factory Five Racing
||Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Extended Warranty Quote
Vehicle History Report
||Auto Transport Quote
Click HERE for more information about this vehicle.
Supercharged and Fuel Injected Factory Five Racing MKIV Roadster built by long time Factory Five Customer and Builder Mark Stackler. Mark was featured on the Car Warriors TV show, Hot Rod Magazine 33 HotRod Builds, and in the Factory Five Racing Booth at the Syracuse Nationals. This is his 3rd build and best yet.
Inspired by a Ferrari and Jaguar cars of the past, the Roll bar, Hood Scoop and Side Vents were deleted, but under the head is a supercharged beast of a motor with fuel and methanol injection.
Factory Options Include
- Fully powdercoated frame
- Tubular front lower control arms and Spindles
- Independant Rear Suspension
- Factory Five Front and Rear Brake Assembly
- Stainless Steel Side Pipes
- Ceramic Coated 4 into 4 Headers
- Ron Francis Wiring Harness
- Leather Seats
- Floor Mats
- Simpson 5 point racing harness'
- Leather Padded Dash with Glove Box
- Aluminum Radiator
- Factory Five Custom Drive Shaft
- Koni Coil-over Shocks
- Hood Hinge kit
- 17x9 and 17x10 Front Suspension
- Koni Adjustable Coil Over Shocks Front and Rear
- Front Sway Bar
- Improved geometry front spindles
- Tubular Lower Control Arms
- Adjustable Upper Control Arms
- Independant Rear Suspension (IRS)
- Rear Sway Bar
- Freshly Rebuilt 302 Motor .030 over
- Ported Iron Heads
- Polished Weiand 174 Supercharger
- FiTech power adder EFI fuel injection
- Snow Performance Stage 2 Methanol Injection
- Tremec TKO 500 5spd transmission / bell housing
- Ford Racing Flywheel, clutch assembly
- Ford racing 3.55 differential
- Ford Racing rear spindles and hubs
- Power Steering
- Power Brakes
- Spectre dual snorkel air intake
- March under drive Pulleys
- MSD Black Series 6al-2 Programable ignition w/ timing control
- MSD Black Series distributor
- 6an fuel lines
- 340lph in tank fuel pump
- Optima Red top Battery
- Mickey Thompson ET Street Tires 245/45/17 - 315/35/17
- Russ Thompson Turn Signal Assembly
- Russ Thompson gas Pedal and pedal covers
- Fortes Mechanical Throttle Linkage
- FFMetal Battery Box
- Mini Cooper reverse light (not installed but wired)
About the Car
I wanted to do something a little different than normal having built a Factory Five Roadster and Hot Rod in the past. Having decided to build the ultimate street car I decided to forgo the roll bar or even the side vents. I was able to get the motor to fit under the stock hood without adding the hood scoop by adding a Spectre dual snorkel air cleaner and modifying the underside of the hood. All of the aluminum panels were powder coated gloss black and the body was painted Ferrari Red.
My street car needed to have power breaks and power steering. I used the Whitby power break kit to fit the break booster in the Factory Five Frame and March Pulleys and brackets to add the power steering Pump.
With Ford no longer selling 8.8 solid axle rear ends, the only real choice for new parts is the New Independent Rear Suspension kit. The new IRS gives exceptional ride and handling. Perfect for the street or race track.
The engine was rebuilt at a local machine shop and topped off with a Weiand 174 blower designed for a small block ford. This blower gives you all the down low power you need and pulls like a big block. The fuel injection unit is designed to run the supercharger. It includes a MAP sensor and is capable of running the ignition timing. I decided to get the fully programmable MSD 6al-2 ignition to do the timing control and spark duty. The MSD also has a MAP sensor and pulls out timing as the boost increases keeping everything safe. For an extra safety measure I added the Snow Performance stage 2 methanol injection kit. This kit is designed to lower the intake air temperature and increase the 93 octane fuel to 116 octane. The Snow Performance kit is boost referenced so it automatically injects the methanol based on psi of boost.
The car is in brand new condition. It has not been registered and only been driven on the show grounds at the Syracuse Nationals where it was in the Factory Five Booth.
The car is an exceptional value and I don't need to sell it but would like to do another project. If someone is absolutely in love with the car but does not want the amount of power this car has I will consider removing the supercharger and methanol kit, if we make a deal and a deposit is given. The powder coated black roll bar can also be installed and will be included with the sale.
Take a look around at the available cars online. Ask yourself if those cars have what this one does for the price.
- A Brand New Car (0 Street Miles)
- Fuel Rear Suspension
- Powder Coated Aluminum
- Power Steering
- Power Brakes
- Never been driven
- All new Parts
I am working on getting more pictures. Let me know if there is something you want to see that I missed. It is winter here and I will try my best to get you what you need.