1955 Chevrolet Bel-Air Hardtop 2-Door Sedan 4-SPD Manual 350 V8 For Sale
1955 Chevrolet Bel-Air Hardtop 2-Door Sedan 4-SPD Manual 350 V8
This Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210 for sale has been viewed times.
|Car make & model:
||Chevrolet Bel Air-150-210
||350 Crate V8
||Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Extended Warranty Quote
Vehicle History Report
||Auto Transport Quote
Click HERE for more information about this vehicle.
Royal Auto and Truck LLC
Orlando Florida 32837
"MyFamilyTreating Your Family Royally"
1955 Chevrolet Bel-Air Hardtop 2-Door Sedan 4-SPD Manual 350 V8
Brown / Mocha 2-Tone
350 Crate V8
Options and Standard Features
*I N C R E D I B L E * *** 1 9 5 5 *** ***** C H E V R O L E T ***** *** BEL-AIR / 4-SPEED *** R E S T O R E D & C U S T O M * CUSTOM 2-TONEEXTERIOR *ESPRESSO&MOCHA LIGHT BROWNw/CHROME TRIMBrand NewCustom Painted Wheels/ Brand NewTires**** 350 V8 / 4-SPEED MANUAL ****** CUSTOM MATCHING INTEIOR **
*******HOW DO YOU SAY?****** ******* INCREDIBLE ******* ******* INCREDIBLE ******* ******* INCREDIBLE *******
** LOOKS I N C R E D I B L E**
**** KEPT / UNDER COVER ****
THE STORY BEHIND THIS1955 BEL-AIRA little over a year ago, I sold an extremely low mile 2008 Shelby MustangConvertible to a collector in North Carolina and took a 1964 1/2 Mustang Convertible intrade. When the trade arrived it was one of the best examples of a first generation Mustang I had ever seen and I told the Gentleman that if he ever wanted to sell any more of his or his friends collector cars ... please call me. A few weeks ago, he called and offered me this 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air Resto-Mod which belonged to one of his best friends, Charlie. Well ... when it arrived ... it did not disappoint !! This is one beautiful ..........1955 Bel AirResto-Mod ..........From the Stance ... the Incredible Custom Espresso / Mocha Exterior Paint ... the Stunning, matching Custom Interior ... the Power Steering, Power Brakes (w Front Disc.)... and the 350 / 4-Speed...This1955 Chevy Bel Air Resto-Mod ...S C R E A M S ...... Q U A L I T Y.
Look at the 100+ pictures below of this car ... front to rear ... including the drivetrain. You will love owning this car just as much as I do !!This is your once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase a One-Of-A-Kind 1955 Chevy Bel Air that has been expertly restored, engineered ... and ...meticulously maintained by a wonderful collector.(IF YOU ARE LOOKING AT THIS LISTING ON A SMARTPHONE OR TABLETDEVICE ...PLEASE SCROLL DOWNTO... & ...CLICK ON"ITEMDESCRIPTION"TO SEEALL PHOTOS, A VIDEO AND THE COMPLETELISTING)
(IF YOU ARE USING A DESK TOP ...PLEASE SCROLL DOWNTO... & ...CLICK ON"SEE FULL ITEMDESCRIPTION"AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LISTINGTO SEEALL PHOTOS, A VIDEO & THE COMPLETELISTING) S P E C T A C U L A R * * * RESTORED * * * 350 V8 / 4-SPEED 1955 CHEVROLET BEL-AIR POSSIBLY One of the Most BEAUTIFUL BEL-AIR'S EVER!!!
This is an incredible...350 V8 / 4-SPEED MANUAL1955 CHEVROLET BEL-AIRfind and a Rare55 ChevyBel Airrestoration, which was carefully Restored and Maintained !!
LOADED, LOADED, LOADED!!!1. Small Block Chevy V82. Hurst 4-Speed Manual Floor Shifter3. Summit Holley Carburetor5. Corvette Manifold Hedman Headers8. MSD Blaster SS9.RedMSD 8.5mm Super Conductor Spark Plug Wires10. Power Steering11. Flow Master DualExhaust12. Custom 2-Tone Exterior Paint -Espresso Brown&Mocha Light Brown13. Custom Painted To Match Ridler Wheels / NEW TIRES!!! -Mocha Light Brownw/ Polished Lip - 18" Front & 20" Rear14. Lowered Front 3"15.Chrome"Flying Jet Bird" Hood & Trim17. Custom Matching Interior18. Original Steering Wheel19. Classic Style Digital Radio [AM / FM]20. Equus Gauges [Temperature / Oil Pressure]21. Factory Clock22. Custom Matching 2-Tone Vinyl Front & Rear Bench Seating23.ChromeTrim On Headliner THIS 1955 CHEVROLET BEL-AIR 350V8 / 4-SPEED MANUAL ****IS ONE OF THE MOST**** DRIVABLE BEL-AIR'S *AND POSSIBLY THE MOST * ***COLLECTABLE *** N O W !!!!
*** VIN DECODING *** C55B162669+ C - Chevrolet Bel-Air+ 55 - 1955+ B - Baltimore, MD[Assembly Plant]BORN A CLASSIC . . .REBORN A RESTO-MODCLASSIC ! ! !
***** Look at the Pictures ***** ******** And Video ******** Taken by mySon ... Joshua.
THIS IS ANINCREDIBLE1955 CHEVY BEL-AIR RESTO-MOD...AND...A VERY RARECOLLECTOROPPORTUNITY TOOWN A PIECEOF CHEVROLET BEL-AIRHISTORY!!!
Also, Joshua sends each of ourbuyersa CD containing alltheHD picturesin this listing as aThankYou from our ...... Family to Yours!NOW ... A PERSONAL WORDThis1955 Chevy Bel-Air is one of the most collectable cars in the worldandone of the most fun to drive. It isa wonderful restoration which has been carefully maintained.I am 67 years oldand have been in the"Muscle /CollectorCar" business in one way or the othermost of my life ... AND ... this is your incredibleopportunity to buy a North Carolina55 Bel-Air Resto-Mod at very reasonable price.Plus ... this caris extremelycomfortableto drive. ThisCHEVROLET BEL-AIR handles greatandas adriver, you remainvery much incontrol. One morething ... I am also6ft 2" andaround 250 pounds ..but this1955 BEL-AIRcabinis Large,ExcellentlyDetailed andComfortable.You will beshockedwith justhowGREAT . . .thiscar looks inside andout!So ... I am excited to be able toPrice this1955 CHEVROLET BEL-AIR350 aPriceof $44,950 !!!
And ... most dealers would be much higher!!!!OWN A INCREDIBLE1955 CHEVY BEL-AIRPERSONALLY FOUND &SELECTEDBY ME *** FOR orTextMe **** I KNOW THIS PRE-OWNED VEHICLE IS ONE OF MY"BEST FINDS" .. AND .. I WOULD BE HAPPY TO PERSONALLY ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS.
***CallMe orTextMe ***
*Steve Phelps @ 407-435-9745 *
Royal Auto & Truck Sales
THIS IS MY CELL PHONE AND YOU ARE WELCOME INCLUDING ... EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS!Listed locally and seller reserves the right discontinue auction at any time.
"O u r S t o r y"(You can meet us by looking at the last picture above)I am Steve Phelps, a RetiredEntrepreneurwho hasa "Real Passion" for cars andbeen in thecar businessin one way or the otherall my life. Ispent the majorityof my lifefounding and runninga HealthcareCompanywhich became a AfterIretired alarge Honda Dealership. I eventuallyretired againand relocatedto Orlando,Florida. However,my family continued to dependon me tohelpthem find and purchase high Many stated "I only trustfamily when it comesto purchasing aused automobile".SO ...I HAD A IDEA:Developa Used Car Business where:My FamilyCan helpYour FamilyNavigatethe treterious process offindingand purchasing ahigh quality,reliable usedautomobile at a great price. Now ... my son Joshua and my daughterLoreannaare my two TopManagers. I managethe selectionandpurchase of our QualityAutomobilesand directthe Sales Effort. Loreanna managesAdministrationand Joshua managesOperations.
Royal Auto and Truck LLC
Orlando Florida 32837
Directions to Dealer
Check out similar vehicles in our inventory.
- Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Please read eBay's User Agreement
- Royal Auto and Truck LLC reserves the right to,
- Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction.
- Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary.
- Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid.
- Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules: Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid"
- If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction:
- You may retract that bid before that last 12-hour period but only for exceptional circumstances. You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction.
- If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction:
- You will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
- Funds & Financing:
(407) 435-9745 prior to bidding.
- Buyers Inspection: Royal Auto and Truck LLC has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. Royal Auto and Truck LLC welcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
- Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold "as is". Manufacturer's warranties may still apply. Extended warranty may be available, e-mail or phone Steve at (407) 435-9745 for details. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
- Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered.
- Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time we pay a vehicle off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing, there are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. If payment is made by cashier's or personal checks we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared.
- Shipping & Delivery:
- All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. Royal Auto and Truck LLC will help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!
- Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided by Royal Auto and Truck LLC as a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not with Royal Auto and Truck LLC.
- The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure.
- Finalizing your Purchase:
- Royal Auto and Truck LLC will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes.
- Successful high bidder MUST communicate with Steve at Royal Auto and Truck LLC by e-mail or phone
(407) 435-9745 within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.
- In order to secure bid on vehicle, Successful bidder (BUYER) must within 24 hours of bid closing send to Seller a Deposit in the amount of 10% by major credit card, cash in person or bank certified funds. Within 72 hours of bid closing, Buyer must send balance of funds by cash in person or bank certified funds to Seller.
- At time of sending initial deposit, Buyer MUST fax copy of their State issued valid Driver License. Furthermore, before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller.
Selling a Vehicle? Create Professional Listings Fast and Easy. Click Here!
Copyright © 2018 Auction123 - All rights reserved. - Disclaimer
Auction123 (a service and listing/software company) and the Seller has done his/her best to disclose the equipment/condition of this vehicle/purchase. However, Auction123 disclaims any warranty as to the accuracy or to the working condition of the vehicle/equipment listed. The purchaser or prospective purchaser should verify with the Seller the accuracy of all the information listed within this ad.