37 FORD SLANTBACK SEDAN, ALL STEEL, HOT ROD, STREETROD, CHEVY 350 For Sale
37 FORD SLANTBACK SEDAN, ALL STEEL, HOT ROD, STREETROD, CHEVY 350
This Ford 2 Door Sedan for sale has been viewed times.
|Car make & model:
||Ford 2 Door Sedan
||350 Chevy V8
||Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Extended Warranty Quote
Vehicle History Report
||Auto Transport Quote
Click HERE for more information about this vehicle.
1937 Ford Tudor Slantback Sedan
Up for sale is my 1937 Ford Slantback Sedan. I purchased this car a little over two years ago and have enjoyed owning and driving it. This 37 Ford was built to drive and enjoy. If you are looking for a very nice, dependable Sedan Street Rod then look no further. The Orange / Cream Paint is in excellent condition w/ custom pinstripping really shines and sticks out at shows and cruise-in's. The car has a Fresh Chevy 350 (less than 200 Miles since rebuilt) and Turbo 350 Automatic Transmission. I have made a lot of changes and upgrades to the car since I purchased it two years ago. Below is a list of upgrades made to the car since March 2017.
Upgrades made to the car this year 2017.
- Motor just freshened up and reinstalled 150 Miles ago.
- New Comp Cams Cam Kit : 260H Cam, Lifters, Pushrods, Valve Springs, Retainers and Locks, Timing Chain, Timing Gears.
- Heads Reworked and ports blended
- New Oil Pan
- New Timing Cover
- New Edelbrock Carburetor
- Vintage Air Gen II Climate System, Cool / Heat / Defrost w/ Polished Sanden Compressor
- New Finned Aluminum Valve Covers (Color Matched w/ Orange Inserts)
- New Fined Aluminum Breather (Color Matched w/ Orange Inserts)
- Finned Aluminum Sparkplug Wire Holders (Color Matched w/ Orange Inserts)
- New Electronic Distributor and Coil
- New Moroso Plug Wires w/ Diest Heat Shields
- Lokar Transmission Dipstick
- Finned Aluminum Transmission Pan
- New Auburn Rear Posi Unit (GM 8.5 10 Bolt)
- New 3:08 Ring and Pinion w/ all new bearings and seals
- New 1940 Style Steering Wheel w/ V8 Logo
Other highlights include: Mustang II Front End w/ Rack & Pinion Steering, Front Disc/Rear Drum Brakes, GM 8.5 Ten Bolt Rear (mounted on parallel leaf springs), Walker Radiator w/ two electric fans, VDO Gauges (Tach, Speedo, Fuel, Oil, Temp, Amps and Clock), Tilt Steering Column w/ Column Shifter, Chrome one wire alternator, 5 Spoke Chrome 15 inch Wheels, Custom Hand Pinstriping (looks awesome). Stereo System set up for Smart Phone/iPod/MP3 through Power Booster with Front and Rear Speakers, Garmin GPS.
NOTE: The odometer shows 8988 miles but is not accurate as when I purchased the car it had a 4:10 Rear Gear and the speedometer had not been calibrated to that gear (it's still off a little with the 3.08 Gear).
I am selling this Nice 37 Sedan due to health issues. I would not be afraid to drive this car anywhere. My wife and I have made several 600 mile trips in the car before the engine was freshened up with no mechanical issues.This car drives very well and cruises at 70 mph on the interstate, runs cool no overheating issues. The Fresh Engine runs smooth as silk, no leaks or issues. This car is a real attention getter, stance is just right, the color combination with the custom pinstriping creates a very high curb appeal, chrome wheels are beautiful and really pop out. We have enjoyed owning and cruising as well as taking trips in this car. It has plenty of room and a large enough trunk for long trips. Spare Tire and Jack in trunk. I have owned and built Hotrods and Muscle cars for over 40 years and this is one nice hotrod that I have been proud to own and drive. I would not hesitate to jump in and take on a long haul trip!!!
This 37 Ford will make someone a very good and dependable Hot Rod. The car is well worth the asking price and I will review all reasonable offers. I have a 100% Feedback Profile and plan on keeping it that way buy with confidence!!!!
- Car is being SOLD "AS IS" with no Warranty expressed or implied.
- Shipping is the responsibility of the winning bidder.
- A $500 Dollar Non- Refundable Deposit is required through PayPal within 24 hours of auctions end.
- Payment Balance due within 7 days of Auction End; Cash, Cashiers Check, Certified Check, Wire Transfer preferred, Personal Check (Vehicle will not ship until check clears).
- Car and Title will not be released until all funds have cleared my Bank.
- I reserve the right to end auction at any time due to the car is advertised locally and on other sites.